Thanksgiving get togethers and holiday season soirees are upon us!
And you were probably planning on gifting the hostess a bottle of wine.
I always love receiving a bottle of wine to add to our humble little collection, but this season, I’d rather get a big bowl of creamy pumpkin dip with an assortment of cookies on the side. Vanilla wafers. Cinnamon graham crackers. Gingersnap cookies. Oh my!
- Christmas in your Mouth
Or your can call it by its real name. Your call.
I was first introduced to a similar version of this dip in graduate school. My friend Rhonda brought it to a get together and set it down on a beautiful spread of meats, cheese, fruit, and nuts. I took one bite and quickly decided I’d be hanging out by the pumpkin dip all night. ALL NIGHT!
If you know me, you know that I’m clinically addicted to cheese… and I picked pumpkin dip over cheese.
It’s that good.
- 1 8oz pack of cream cheese
- 1 15oz can of packed pumpkin
- 2 cups sifted confectioners sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp all spice
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Combine cream cheese, packed pumpkin and confectioners sugar in a bowl and beat with a hand mixer until bladed and smooth.
- Add the remaining ingredients and beat until well combined.
- Serve with vanilla wafers, cinnamon-graham crackers or gingersnap cookies